Monday, July 29, 2013

Mailbox Garden Pictures

News and Pictures about mailbox garden pictures

O Be Joyful Gardens Perennial Sale | Bancroft Neighborhood

O Be Joyful <b>Gardens</b> Perennial Sale | Bancroft Neighborhood <b></b>Gardens Perennial Sale | Bancroft Neighborhood " title="O Be Joyful Gardens Perennial Sale | Bancroft Neighborhood " style="max-width:100%"/>

Riverfront gardener Joyce Vincent will have lots of beautiful, healthy thinnings from her garden available at very modest prices, including bleeding hearts, phlox, purple campanula, golden glow, several kinds of daylilies, iris, several kinds of hosta (including the darling stilettos, alba marginata and Golden Tiara), red monarda (bee You can then simply take the plants you want to buy, and put your payment in her mailbox. From our pictures. Random image: planting

Lucy's in the Garden: Foliage Follow-up May 2012

Lucy's in the <b>Garden</b>: Foliage Follow-up May 2012Garden: Foliage Follow-up May 2012" title="Lucy's in the Garden: Foliage Follow-up May 2012" style="max-width:100%"/>

Lucy's in the Garden. This blog is about my garden in Houston, Texas. I love gardening, so it's only natural that I am often in my zone 9A garden, hence the title. I've been gardening at the same location for 18 years. The plants About Me. My Photo · Lucy Abbott: Houston, Texas, United States: I am a Texan, born and raised. In my youth, I admired my mother's roses. Today, I grow my own. In my younger days, I lived on a farm. There I fell in love with the natural world.

Growing The Home Garden: Gardening in the Home Landscape

Growing The Home <b>Garden</b>: <b>Gardening</b> in the Home Landscape <b></b>Garden: Gardening in the Home Landscape " title="Growing The Home Garden: Gardening in the Home Landscape " style="max-width:100%"/>

A couple years ago I intended (but never got around to) to begin sowing shade garden plants and began saving seeds for coleus, hostas, and heucheras. I saved the seed in baby food jars (we They should look like the picture on the right when grown but could vary quite a bit. If I had found just one coleus like it I .. Shed Beds; Weed the patio areas; Weed the Back Shade Bed; Weed the Vegetable Garden; Sand and Paint the Mailbox; Make a Screen for the AC unit

Mailbox Journey » Liquid Skittles

<b>Mailbox</b> Journey » Liquid SkittlesMailbox Journey » Liquid Skittles" title="Mailbox Journey » Liquid Skittles" style="max-width:100%"/>

Melanie @ Mailbox Journey said: May 16th, 2012 at 8:51 am. This one disappointed me, and I didn't have a smaller glass – so the pictures disappoint me too, but thank you! :P. Christine @ Casa-de-Christine | May 16, 2012 at

Georgia Home Garden: Garden Update - May 16, 2012

Georgia Home <b>Garden</b>: <b>Garden</b> Update - May 16, 2012Garden: Garden Update - May 16, 2012" title="Georgia Home Garden: Garden Update - May 16, 2012" style="max-width:100%"/>

Garden Update - May 16, 2012. Few words, just lots of pictures this week. Overhead picture of garden,. standing on my picnic table. Side shot, grass is getting green. Front shot of garden. I put down a fresh layer of pine straw

Lucy's in the Garden: Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day for May 2012

Lucy's in the <b>Garden</b>: <b>Garden</b> Bloggers' Bloom Day for May 2012Garden: Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day for May 2012" title="Lucy's in the Garden: Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day for May 2012" style="max-width:100%"/>

This blog is about my garden in Houston, Texas. I love gardening, so it's only natural that I am often in my zone 9A garden, hence the title. I've been gardening at the same location for 18 years. The plants are what beckon me

The Suburban Gardener: A Mother's Day Project

The Suburban Gardener: A Mother's Day Project

This mailbox garden project was planned last fall after someone hit our mailbox and broke the wooden post. Here is a photo taken after a few days when it was rototilled. A garden scene where the irises are blooming.

Mailbox Journey » Weekend Wrap-Up #10

<b>Mailbox</b> Journey » Weekend Wrap-Up #10Mailbox Journey » Weekend Wrap-Up #10" title="Mailbox Journey » Weekend Wrap-Up #10" style="max-width:100%"/>

What is Weekend Wrap-Up? It's a way for me to capture/document my weekends (Friday's from 4PM EST until I go to sleep Sunday Night) by taking random pictures from my cell phone or Nikon D5000 and posting them here

Metropolitan Gardens: Gardening in Cascadia: April Garden Pictures

Metropolitan <b>Gardens</b>: <b>Gardening</b> in Cascadia: April <b>Garden Pictures</b>Gardens: Gardening in Cascadia: April Garden Pictures" title="Metropolitan Gardens: Gardening in Cascadia: April Garden Pictures" style="max-width:100%"/>

April Garden Pictures. Bellis perennis & Lamium maculatum 'Beacon Silver' April 2012. Narcissus jonquilla April 2012. Paeonia mascula April 2012. Rhododendron campylogynum 'Celsum' April 2012. Tulipa 'Little Princess' April 2012 .. The dozen or so *Malus* 'Prariefire' trees were in full bloom along the sidewalk in the park. 'Prariefire' was chos 2 days ago. A Charlotte Garden · Carolina Chickadee Baby - On the way to the mailbox, I see movement in an azalea

Examples of Small Mailbox Gardens

Examples of Small <b>Mailbox Gardens</b>Mailbox Gardens" title="Examples of Small Mailbox Gardens" style="max-width:100%"/>

Examples of Small Mailbox Gardens. Browse Jamie's pictures for some examples of small mailbox gardens. Jamie explains her picks nicely and covers all the bases, from drought-tolerant ensembles to plantings for shady

Share This!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates